Ellen Glover, an executive vice president at ICF International, has been reappointed chairwoman of the board of directors of the Professional Services Council.
John Goodman, chief operating officer of Accenture Federal Services, and Kathleen Flanagan, president and CEO of Abt Associates, were respectively re-elected as vice chair and secretary, PSC said Thursday.
Twelve executives from government professional and services companies will join the organization’s executive committee in 2015.
That list includes:
- Neil Albert, vice chairman at MCR
- Deb Alderson, president and CEO of Sotera Defense Solutions
- Dan Allen,Â chairman and CEOÂ of Serco Inc.
- Anne Altman, general manager of IBM’s U.S. federal business
- Babs Doherty, president and CEOÂ Eagle Ray
- DeEtte Gray, president ofÂ BAE Systems Inc.’s intelligence and security sector
- Deepak Hathiramani, CEO of Vistronix
- Brad King, president and CEO ofÂ Robbins Gioia
- Joe Martore, president and CEO of Calibre Systems
- Kymm McCabe, president and CEO of ASI
- Susi Mudge, president and CEOÂ ofÂ Chemonics
- Maria Proestou, president and CEO of Delta Resources
AltmanÂ andÂ Gray are among a group ofÂ 25 executivesÂ that have been elected toÂ another three-year term on theÂ board of the directors, which will also see four new membersÂ join the board in 2015.
New board members include:
- Greg Baroni, CEO ofÂ Attain
- Heidi Gerding, president and CEO of HeiTechÂ Services
- James Jaska, CEO of Supreme Group USA
- Paul Leslie, CEO of Dovel Technologies
Aside from Altman and Gray, re-elected members include:
- Wes Anderson, vice president of U.S. public sector services atÂ Microsoft
- Tim Atkin, chief operating officer atÂ SRA International
- William Birkhofer, a senior vice president atÂ Jacobs Engineering
- Nancy Blethen, president and CEO ofÂ Tech Systems
- Karrye Braxton, president and CEO ofÂ Global Business Solutions
- Brian Clark, president of NCI
- Charles Dominy, vice president of government affairs atÂ IAP
- Tom Eldridge, senior vice president of government affairs atÂ Science Applications International Corp.
- Kathleen Flanagan, president and CEO ofÂ Abt Associates
- John Gastright, vice president of government relations atÂ DynCorp International
- Gary Giarratano, vice president of marketing and business development atÂ Phoenix Management
- Isiah Harris, president ofÂ Ameritac
- Ken Hunzeker, president and CEO of Vectrus
- Shiv Krishnan, president and CEO ofÂ Indus
- John Lange, president ofÂ Madison Services
- Dario Marquez, president and CEO ofÂ MVM
- Michael Rodgers, president ofÂ Emcor Government Services
- Carey Smith, president of Honeywell Technology Solutions
- Peter Smith, president and CEO ofÂ American Systems
- Dave Swindle, executive vice president of federal services at AECOM
- Larry Trammell, chairman and CEO of Techflow
- Bob Vincent, president and CEO at VW International
- Roger Wiederkehr, who will becomeÂ CEO ofÂ Wyle
PSC says it has almost 370 member companies that offer information technology, consulting, facilities management, engineering, logistics, operations and maintenance, scientific and environmental services in the federal market.