Photo of Todd Probert CACI International Official Website
Todd Probert is the President of National Security and Innovative Solutions, a CACI International segment offering world-class capabilities in resiliency, cybersecurity, space operations, and C4ISR. He has held the position since July 2020.
CACI International Inc. is an IT solutions company that provides services to the U.S. federal government, including the Department of Defense and Department of Homeland Security, the intelligence community, and commercial markets.
Who Is Todd Probert?
Todd Probert brings diverse expertise in software modernization and systems engineering. Probert’s career has a track record of driving business growth and developing strategic partnerships in the field of high technology.
His past experiences with top-performing companies have been instrumental in broadening his knowledge base in the defense industry. These also enabled him to bring new perspectives to organizations and the technology landscape.
Probert holds a Bachelor of Science in Aerospace Engineering from the University of Michigan and a Master of Science in Aeronautical and Astronautical Engineering from Purdue University.
Todd Probert at CACI International
Todd Probert, who is a strategist and a visionary, uses his more than 20 years of experience in strategic business to anticipate government customers’ needs and to drive innovations to meet them. As the President of CACI’s NSIS sector, Todd Probert is responsible for the following:
- Developing and delivering enterprise and technology-based solutions
- Supporting spectrum management, space communications, cyberspace operations, and radio frequency and free-space optical communications
- Advancing the company’s technology and mission expertise to support the nation’s intelligence, defense, and federal civilian government customer’s goals
- Building CACI’s national security expertise and technology offerings in the areas of Command, Control, Communications, Computers, Intelligence, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance (C4ISR), Cybersecurity, Space, Signals Intelligence (SIGINT), and Electronic Warfare (EW)
- Directing advanced research and development programs
- Creating go-to-market strategies for CACI solutions
- Group President of Defense and Security at CAE (February 2020 to July 2020)
- Vice President C2 of Space and Intelligence (July 2019 to February 2020); Vice President of Mission Support and Modernization (October 2014 to July 2019); Vice President of Engineering and Technology (May 2013 – October 2014) at Raytheon Intelligence, Information, and Services
- Vice President of Engineering, Technology, and Field Operations at Raytheon Technical Services Company (February 2012 to April 2013)
- Vice President and Chief Operations Officer of Mission Operations Solutions at Raytheon (August 2010 to February 2012)
- Vice President of Business Development and Strategy at Honeywell Technology Solutions Inc. (April 1998 to July 2010)
Todd Probert is a Wash100 Award winner in 2021 for his leadership and vision, and in 2022 for initiating growth efforts in the national security space. In 2019, Probert received the Aviation Week Program Excellence Award and was honored for the Air Force Air Operations Center program.
Todd Probert is a member of the Board of Directors at the Intelligence National Security Alliance. He will serve a three-year term with other newly elected directors, including:
- David Appel, Vice President of Amazon Web Services
- Jen Sovada, President of Public Sector at SandboxAQ
- Kelly Ferrell, Senior Vice President of Intelligence and Homeland Security Division at General Dynamics IT
About CACI International
Photo from CACI International Official Website
CACI International is a $6.2 billion company providing expertise in electronic warfare, signals intelligence, photonics, artificial intelligence, secure communications, and more since 1962. Headquartered in Virginia, the company’s research and development facilities streamline custom solutions to support national security missions.