John Zangardi, president of Redhorse Corp. and former chief information officer at the Department of Homeland Security, has been named a venture partner for technology at advisory firm Ridge-Lane.
He joins 12 other federal civilian and military veterans who have been added to the Ridge-Lane team, the company said Friday.
Zangardi came to Redhorse in June from Leidos where he served as senior vice president of business initiatives and strategic partnerships within the latter’s civil group.
The retired U.S. Naval flight officer served as the DHS CIO from 2017 to 2019 and principal deputy CIO at the Department of Defense from 2016 to 2017.
The other Ridge-Lane appointees are:
- Andrea Thompson, venture partner for technology
- Craig Fugate, venture partner for public-private partnerships
- Chris Cummiskey, venture partner for technology
- David Shulkin, managing partner for health care
- Dennis McGinn, venture partner for sustainability
- Gary Locke, member of the board of governors
- Jennifer Ricklin, venture partner for technology
- Jim Williams, venture partner for technology
- Peter Tseronis, venture partner for technology
- Thomas Bostick, managing partner for sustainability
- Thomas Vilsack, member of the board of governors
- Victor Mendez, venture partner for public-private partnerships