The American Council for Technology and Industry Advisory Council has appointed Paul Strasser, president of Brillient, to serve as executive chair of the IAC effective July 1.
Tony Scott, a managing partner of Ridge-Lane and former federal chief information officer, will be the council'sÂ executive vice chair,Â ACT-IAC said Wednesday.
The incoming vice chairs at largeÂ are:
- Allen Ashbey, vice president of Unisys Federal Systems
- Cheryl Waldrup, VP of federal capture at General Dynamics Information Technology
- Darryl Peek II, a senior manager for strategy and business development at Salesforce
- Ivette Granier-Smith, a vice president at ASRC Federal
- Kavita Kalatur, president of NetImpact Strategies
- Stephanie Mango, a senior vice president at CGI Federal