CenturyLink has received seven awards during theÂ MEF 2017 Awards networking event in Orlando, Florida, which recognized companies’ network and managed services offerings.
The company said Friday it secured the awards for its application, service and technology innovation, including software-defined wide-area networking.
Andrew Dugan, senior vice president of technology planning, network architecture and security at CenturyLink, said the awards serve to reflect the company’s network and connectivity services in support of client digital transformation efforts.
The awards given to CenturyLink during the MEF17 event are:
- Best SD-WAN Managed Service (Worldwide)
- Enterprise Application of the Year for Government Proof of Concept Demonstration
- LSO Leadership (Global)
- Proof of Concept Showcase Excellence Award (Bronze)
- Retail Service Provider of the Year (Global)
- Retail Service Provider of the Year (North America)
- Wholesale Service Provider of the Year (North America)
Global and regional senior analysts as well as independent judges comprised the MEF awards panel of judges.
MEF is a 210-member industry association that hosts the awards program focused on the areas of software-defined networking, lifecycle service orchestration, network functions virtualization and carrier ethernet.