Invincea has elected three executives with cyber and national security experience to its advisory board.
The company said Monday it named Rand Beers, former acting secretary of the Department of Homeland Security; Dr. Ed Amoroso, senior vice president and chief security officer at AT&T; and Rhett Hernandez, a retired lieutenant general and West Point Cyber chair at the Army Cyber Institute.
“Invincea is privileged that some of our nation’s most admired cyber leaders and real-world practitioners are joining our advisory board as supporters and fellow change agents,” said Anup Ghosh, Invincea founder and CEO.
Other members of Invincea“™s advisory board include:
- Tim Belcher – co-founder of NetWitness and former chief technology officer at RSA Security
- Dr. Sameer Bhalotra – founder and CEO of StackRox
- Arindam Bose – senior vice president and information security officer at BBCN Bank
- Bruce Brody – former chief information security officer at the departments of Veterans Affairs and Energy
- Paul Calatayud – CISO at Surescripts
- Bob Gourley – co-founder of Cognitio and publisher of ThreatBrief.com
- Philip Reitinger – former deputy undersecretary for national protection and programs directorate at DHS
- Craig Shumard – former CISO at CIGNA
- Jonathan Trull – VP of information security at Optiv
- Stephen Ward – CISO at TIAA“CREF
Invincea develops platforms that aim to protect companies“™ endpoint infrastructures from spear-phishing, malware and other potential cyber attacks.