IBM has added its own services to its Bluemix cloud development tool to help developers to quickly build, manage and deploy cloud applications for Internet of Things, mobile and supply chain environments.
The Bluemix API Management service could help facilitate sharing and implementation of large-scale application programming interfaces, while the IBM MobileFirst Platform service is meant for the creation of mobile apps that are based on location, IBM announced Monday at the Cloud Foundry Summit held in Santa Clara, California.
In addition to its own technologies, IBM also added third-party services to the Bluemix platform-as-a-service offering, including:
- .NET Runtime and .NET Buildpack from Microsoft
- Cupenya Insights from Cupenya
- Reappt from Push Technology
- flowthings.io from Flow Corp.
- Namara.io from ThinkData Works