ICF International has been honored for its work in carbon strategy, renewable energy and greenhouse gas mitigation, the company announced.
This is the sixth consecutive year the company has been recognized as a result of the Environmental Finance and Carbon Finance survey, which accrued votes from 1,000 companies.
The company reported that criteria for the honor included efficiency and speed of transaction, reliability, innovation, quality of information and services provided and influence on the market.
The company was recognized in five of the survey’s advisory categories including:
- Best Advisory/Consultancy European Union Emissions Trading System
- Best Advisory/Consultancy Kyoto Project Credits
- Best Advisory/Consultancy North American Markets
- Best Advisory/Consultancy SO2 & NOx Markets
- Best Advisory/Consultancy Renewable Energy Finance North America
The results of the survey appear in the December-January Environmental Finance – 2012 Environmental Market Outlook issue.